Friday, May 13, 2011

Upcoming: The King and I by Rodgers & Hammerstein, Tex-Arts Youth Production, June 24 - 26

Found on-line:

The King and I, Tex-Arts Youth Production, Lakeway, TexasTex-Arts Youth Production


The King and I


June 24 - June 26
Friday, June 24 - 6 pm
Saturday, June 25 - 4 pm & 7 pm
Sunday June 26 - 1 pm and 4 pm
TexARTS Kam and James Morris Theater, 2300 Lohmans Spur, Lakeway (click for map)
Tickets are $15 each.

East meets west in the timeless story of “The King and I.” Based on the real life adventures of English widow Anna Leonowens, “The King and I” follows the stubborn, autocratic King of Siam and a determined governess on a mission to tutor the King’s many children and wives. A fascinating tale about a clash of customs set in Bangkok in the 1860s, this Tony Award® winning musical features a dazzling score by Rodgers and Hammerstein and amazing choreography that will thrill audiences young and old!

No comments:

Post a Comment