Friday, February 1, 2013

SKIPPYJON JONES, TheatreWorks USA at the One World Theatre, March 23, 2013



One World Theatre Austin TX







presents the TheatreWorks USA production of
Skippyjohn Jones TheatreWorks USA

Skippyjon Jones
March 23, 2013
Skippyjon Jones, presented by TheatreworksUSA and based on the book by Judy Schachner, is a little kitten with big ears and even bigger dreams! Skippyjon’s wild imagination takes over when he catches his reflection in a mirror. “Holy guacamole,” Skippyjon exclaims. “My ears are too big for my head, my head is too big for my body. I am not a Siamese cat – I am a CHIHUAHUA!” And not just any Chihuahua. He dons a mask, a cape, and an accent, and transforms into Skippito Friskito, the greatest canine sword fighter in old Mexico! But when the local pack of chihuahuas is terrorized by the gigantic bee, Alfredo Buzzito El Blimpo Bublebeeto Bandito, will Skippyjon be a ‘fraidy-cat or the top dog?



No comments:

Post a Comment