Arts Midwest Conference in Austin, Texas this September
Is the Conference right for me?
- Performing artists/ensembles, artist managers, agents, and producers who seek bookings for touring at the state, regional, and/or national level are encouraged to attend.
- Presenting organizations — those who book artists to perform at their venue(s) — will have multiple opportunities to discover performing artists from all disciplines. The conference offers networking and business opportunities for organizations of all sizes – including volunteer operations and major performing arts centers.
- Service organizations can connect with constituents, present information on programs and funding opportunities, and conduct organizational business. Some service organizations also attend so they can promote touring artists from their service area.
What’s the Marketplace?
Can college students attend the Conference?
- Opportunities to gain in-depth knowledge about the field at professional development sessions
- Access to new and seasoned talent in the Marketplace exhibit hall and in live performances