announces auditions March 3 and 4 for Patience, or Bunthorne's Bride by W.S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan
Sign up Today - Auditions are by appointment only
Call Chuck Antonie at (512) 733-1006 or (512) 825-5187 or email email@example.com to reserve an audition time slot.
Patience will be performed June 7 - 17 in Austin. Click here to go to a full synopsis of Patience with character list and performance photos
Audition Form | Audition Notes
- All roles are open for casting, including ten principal roles of various sizes and a chorus of twelve men and twelve women. There is also a small non-speaking, non-singing role for a male to be cast.
- A memorized aria or art song (English language preferred) is required. An accompanist will be provided, although singers may bring their own pianist if they wish. Please note that unaccompanied (a cappella) auditions are not permitted, nor are self-accompanied auditions.
- A completed Audition Form is required, and a résumé and headshot are requested.
- Read Ralph MacPhail, Jr.'s Audition Notes which contain information about Patience, about each role being cast, and about the audition procedure. Also these notes include important information regarding rehearsals and the rehearsal schedule.
- Auditions will be held at Genesis Presbyterian Church, 1507 Wilshire Blvd., near AIrport Rd. and the Mueller Town Center Development (click for map)
- A small honorarium will be paid to all performers.
- To receive timely audition information, please confirm that we have your contact information by joining our mailing list. Also, you can receive audition notifications via Facebook.