Sunday, May 12, 2013

Invitation to Submit Letters on Hope and Regret for Play, by May 31, 2013

Regret + Hope
From Kate J:

Hey everyone! I'm developing a play and I need all of you to pitch in!

About the Project Currently titled Holding On, this play is about hope and regret--two things we all seem to hold onto. I want to integrate the voices of many people. What are you hoping for? What do you regret? Tell me in a couple letters (two, to be exact, but more if you wish).

Hope Write a letter of hope. Write it to someone or something who/that isn't a part of your life yet, but will be important to you. Something you're looking forward to. Something or someone big. Be honest!

Regret Similarly, write a letter of regret. Again, write someone or something that is no longer a part of your life and you regret how you (or the someone or something) left things.

These letters will be read by actors, so feel free to be as anonymous as you need to be. Remember to limit them to 350 words!

I need lots of letters, so please share this post! Due date: Please send these in to me by May 31

email these letters to holdingonto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment