extend an invitation for you to view
A Most Unsettling and Possibly Haunted Evening
in the Parlour of the Brothers Grimm
October 28, 8 p.m.
October 29, 8 p.m.
October 30, 8:00 p.m.& 10 p.m.
the Brothers Grimm are entertaining for Hallowe'en...
A Most Unsettling and Possibly Haunted Evening in the Parlour of the Brothers Grimm features thrillingly gruesome (and therefore rarely told) tales, accompanied by live musicians and of course the amazing creations of Trouble Puppet.
While in the parlour, you may also:
- Thrill to the forbidden dances of Desert Sin!
- Dare to see your future revealed in the hands of a wandering gypsy!
- Revel with Wilheim Grimm as he leads the lighthearted in parlour games!
- Delight in caramel apples, and other traditional treats!
- Brave the tales that have for hundreds of years terrified and taught the invaluable lesson - "TRUST NO ONE."
This evening promises to be highly disquieting, and is certainly not recommended for patrons under the age of 13, or those with delicate sensibilities. Ladies should consider a mild loosening of the corset to avoid hyperventilation.
Reservations & Password: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets & Information: AusTIX at 512-474-TIXS (8497) or at www.nowplayingaustin.com/Austix
Queries to the Matriarch: (310) 243-6426 or email@example.com