program for schools presents
The Blue Marble
created by Tina Gramann & Shaun Wainwright-Branigan
written by Shaun Wainwright-Branigan
Celebrate Earth Day 2012 and travel boldly through the solar system, as creatures from outer space discover and learn what makes Planet Earth unique. Focus on saving water, recycling and ways to keep the third rock from the sun safe and beautiful!
Live on Stage Tuesday Through Friday, April 10 through May 11, 2012
SHOWTIMES: Weekday mornings at 9:45am and 11:00am
Click here to make your reservation
COST: $5 per child | 1 adult for every ten children is free | each additional adult is $10
Discounts are available for Title 1 schools with a high percentage of students eligible for the free or reduced lunch program. Check with your bookkeeper to learn your current percentage before you call.
NOTES FOR TEACHERS
- After you make your reservation, you will get an invoice e-mailed to you within two days of your reservation
- Payment is due one month before your visit. If you need an extension, please call 512-476-0594 x 236
- Remember to reserve your buses early!
- Parent Chaperones are welcome and should make reservations with the teacher coordinating the group. Payment for parents must be collected before arrival to expedite the seating process.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing two weeks prior to your scheduled performance date. Groups that fail to give minimum written notice or fail to show on the reserved date are responsible for 20% of the balance.